Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A new favorite snack

I have a new favorite thing! I do! And since it is one of my favorite things, I need to share it with you all.

Every afternoon, I have a Supreme Protein bar. But not just any kind.

The Chocolate Caramel Cookie Crunch kind.



Uh-huh.

I don't know if you like candy bars, 'cause you know, some people don't. And I don't know if you like Snickers even if you do like candy bars. But if Snickers are your thing, and if you're looking for an option that may be a little more fitness-friendly, you need to try one of these.

GNC carries them, and I'm sure some other fitness stores and gyms carry them, too. They are outstanding. The end.

2 comments:

  1. My husband tried these for awhile. I think I had one when I was desperate, but I'm allergic to whey (possibly also caseins, but definitely whey), so I really can't eat them. That's probably a large part of why I like the Chocolate Mint NuGo bars (though definitely lower in protein): they're dairy free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ouch on that allergy! Makes it tricky if you want to stack protein, for sure. I still haven't seen the NuGo bars anywhere in town, but I'm watching for them!

      Chocolate + Mint. A match made in heaven. Sigh.

      Delete