Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is it March yet?

Guys.

Do you know how hard it is to not drink soda all the time? It's killing me. Do you see this? Right here? This is me, dying.

My diet has been a little less controlled in the past few days, which doesn't surprise me. Swapping all but one drink a day to water was a huge change, and when I make that sort of change, other things tend to give. But I know it'll get better.

Took a spill on the ice the other day, so I'm off the treadmill while the soreness abates. It's just as well, really. My mile is down to 12:12 now and I was seriously in danger of beating myself up on the treadmill again. Unfortunately, it means that my goal of running 2-3mi every weekend won't be met this weekend.

Life gets in the way sometimes. Alas.

Onward and upward!

2 comments:

  1. Keep at it Lisa! I know exactly how hard it is. It will get better. You're doing a great job!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Sarah! Trying to keep my eye on the prize! :)

    ReplyDelete