Saturday, March 31, 2012

Have I really forgotten to mention it?

Well. This is awkward.

A few months ago, I got it in my head to start a Cafe Press shop. I was super excited and bought a few of my own shirts. I even sold something to someone I don't know, which is enough to make me giggle like a schoolgirl.

Seriously. Someone out there is wearing my design. Eee!

But I kinda (sorta) forgot to mention it here. You know, the place that was the inspiration for it all in the first place.

Here I am to rectify this grievous error!

Gym Wisdom is the name of my shop, and I currently feature two designs:


Recognize that saying? Still true.



Now that Cafe Press has kindly reminded me that I have this store, and I've been invigorated by my sale to a stranger, I'm excited to start brainstorming more designs.

After all, who couldn't use a little more inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment