Tuesday, November 1, 2011

If my scale had a face, I would punch it in the nose.

I've been at this again for almost a month and I'm really making progress. My time on my mile is low enough that I feel challenged rather than discouraged, I can run longer intervals every time, and I can lift heavier weights.

But the physical changes are taking their sweet damned time, yo. I've lost a leeeeettle around the middle, just enough to slide into a pair of shorts I could wear ten pounds ago, and I've lost a whopping two pounds. I wasn't expecting miracles here, especially with all the weights I've been doing, but come on.

Still happy, still encouraged. Feeling really awesome about it all. Just a little annoyed at the passive-aggressive warfare being waged by my ample hips.

No comments:

Post a Comment